RLC 0.00% 0.3¢ reedy lagoon corporation limited

I think you need to step back and have a better think about...

1. 10,491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2084
    I think you need to step back and have a better think about things.
    RLC have over 300k at the moment with nothing to spend it on until share holders have voted.
    Once the acquisition has been passed by share holders,two million dollars worth of RLC shares will be issued to the company currently holding the lithium prospects,this is when the 300k will start to get drawn on at a greater rate with a cap raise to follow shortly after the acquisition has been finalised.
    So what IM saying is that there is plenty of time for the share price to settle at a decent price level as the company would most likely do a company presentation before raising capital.
    Have a look at the other lithium runners and how low there share prices were before the market was made aware of there prospects viva a company presentation.
    I normally do not find out about companies like RLC this early,and end up having to pay more for the stock after a company presentation has been made.
    I think we should all count ourselves as being lucky to know about this acquisition before the broader market finds out after the company has gone to a conference or marketed the new lithium acquisition.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.858M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 3386800 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1118956 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.