RLC 0.00% 0.3¢ reedy lagoon corporation limited

Ann: Lithium Brine Project in Nevada, page-98

1. 10,947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 898
    Ok, given, a meeting is to be held soon, to approve the deal, means things are moving along, and, i suspect the board are hard at it, sorting out the wording etc for the announcement. So, one would think they are also working on the CR.
    Given the choppy trading, i thought i might revise my numbers down a tad.............
    150M on issue............
    100M....issued @2c to pay for the acquisition
    50M...cap raise @ 2c to raise 1M....more than they require.....(as a figure of 700k was mentioned)
    If Geof or the other board members are reading, perhaps a sweetener of a free oppie with each new share ???......50M oppies with a strike of say...3c, June 18,??, with a further loyalty oppie if exercised ??.....(this then gives the chance of another 1.5M)
    It would be nice to see an insto, or even a cornerstone investor come onboard, and, i'm sure there would be enough support to avoid the need to underwrite, saving 60K, which is basically one management salary
    The above structure then gives an MC of 6M, with, 1.2M cash (200k already held).........and, given the 100M would likely be in escrow, liquidity would still be tight, yet good enough for trading. 6M MC, is by no means a stretch, dare i compare it to say RMX, which is probably the closest peer we have. The escrowed stock, then, would be free at around the time the project has been sufficiently proven up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.858M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 3208300 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1367019 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.