AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Ann: Lithium carbonate and spodumene concentrate pricing update, page-77

1. 1,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1250
    There is always that chance but hope your wrong. It would be such a shame after all these years not to see it through. I been around for 11 years and in all that time we have never reached our potential for various reasons some outside the company’s control. We only have to survive another year or two and we are home. I’m sure most of us see that and would not be willing to take an extra 25% payday right now. But in saying that it is not up to us. Who knows the games that go on behind closed doors with the instos that have controlling shares. GXY had to have 75% In favour for a takeover from memory, not sure about AKE. One thing is certain, it we were to be taken over it would have to be an Australian company. Unfortunately there are a few that could do it. WES would have to be another one.

In a 3-4 years time we could be selling 100kt LCE. What’s the potential profit on that? Why the f would anyone let go of this before we get there.

What are the possible scenarios? Let say if we were given a $17 offer. Surely no one would even consider $15. I personally would not take $17 either. The converter will be adding another 10kt some time this century , can’t remember the timeline for Olaraz 2 but it must be getting closer. Maybe we only need to survive another year and any takeovers would have to be done at huge prices anyway. Wasn’t many of the experts picking last year as the year of the lithium takeovers, never eventuated.

Surely strategy day has to bring the news that Naraha has stated commissioning.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.