LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Ann: Lithium Carbonate Process Developed, page-95

1. 1,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 410

I have been trying to work out why Yahua have entered into an MOU with EFE.
    I am wondering to what extent Trigg Hill’s Caesium content may have anything to do with it.
    China, by design, think far further ahead than the West strategically.

The US lists Caesium on its list of critical minerals. This comes after, quite remarkably,
    selling off its last Caesium interest to Sinomine in 2019. … You couldn’t script it.

Not many ASX plays have Caesium in their portfolio as far as I am aware.

EFE have Trigg Hill which contains Lithium-Caesium pegmatites and have signed a non-binding
    memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Yahua International Investment and Development

LPD in an Interview with Joe Walsh MD (link below)

“We’ve got the world’s only mineral resources and/or reserves of undeveloped caesium.” At 23min

PSC have Caesium values > 400ppm from soils around the Shabaash lepidolite bearing pegmatite

Offtake signed with Sinomine.

ESS have intercepted high grade Caesium at Sinclair (watch this space imo)

So as you can see, this is pretty much the only ASX plays with anything substantial in the Caesium space. I do wonder if again,
    the Chinese are one step ahead of the game? I can’t help but feel the West is asleep at the wheel, … yet again.

I see massive upside in all the above stocks for different reasons.

Some information on Caesium

“ There are16 metals in total that form the world's strategically critical rare-earth elements--
    and China controls the supply of every single one because it controls 96% of production.
    One of these crucial metals is Cesium.

It's worth up to twice the price of gold, ounce for ounce,
    there are only three producing mines in the world, and all of them are controlled by China.

“The only question in this game now is whether there is any chance for North America to get
    its hands-on new cesium of its own to get out from under a Chinese monopoly.

One of the world's only cesium mines isn't producing anymore, and what stockpiles exist are all owned by China.

“But imagine China being able to starve manufacturers of something like cesium, which would seriously
    disrupt U.S. industry and hinder the development of critical military equipment. That's exactly why
    this rare metal was left off
    Washington's tarifflists in the trade war back-and-forth.

A United States company essentially sold off its control of cesium to Sinomine Resources
    of
    China last summer--even after the U.S. placing the metal on the critical list.
    Prior to this
    June 2019 deal, cesium production was largely controlled by Boston-based Cabot Corporation, which owned the Tanco mine in Manitoba,
    but which also has operations in
    China. This mine was shut down in 2015, with demand met from stockpiles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb1-67A9ZkU

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cesium-wars-is-america-ready-to-challenge-china-over-this-critical-metal-301006367.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
177 202434476 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 96579862 58
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.