MGU 9.09% 1.2¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

Ann: Lithium discovered at Buena Vista, page-19

1. 799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 681
    we do have impending "big" news which was alluded to in the webinar, so will we see lower lows before pushing for a break past 3.1c which seems to be the highest form of resistance (cap raise price) ?

I find it odd that there are some high net worth investors and IRIS (who have a very serious bio med investment portfolio) are all happy to throw money at magnum, it has attracted an odd array of colourful figures during the past few years, and whilst this can cause volatility especially when it's broadcasted. in more often than not cases, those types of projects with the "enigmatic" let's put it, investors usually end up going to construction phases. I will list a few to back my theory

agy, rlt, deg, vul and so on, you get my drift, you would all be able to name a few.

so I sat down on the cons and pros and I came to the conclusion that there is too much potential upside than there is downside, and the reason for thinking there would be a high chance the projects will end up churning out pig iron and bio pci.

why?

-location-

(USA, Nevada, right next to one of the richest states in the world, California and san Fransisco next door. mining friendly state with all the permits in place, towns to service the immediate needs of construction and ongoing labor. also an added bonus is having many other nearby mines, and teslas gigafactory down the road. lastly the infrastructure already in place, train lines, land bought for stockpile, trains looking to be filled as the coal on their lines dry up, and a short distance to load out, which matters when moving large volume.

you also have the only opportunity for short ship journeys to Asian markets too, compared to the east coast (almost double the time if you ship from east compared to west)

-politics-

America is committed to decarbonising, which is the point of their recent huuggggeee stimulus in the form of grants to bring manufacturing back to the US, they know they messed up by sending all their jobs overseas.

-geo politics-

the follow on from above, the rate at which globalisation grew, has left the US in a vulnerable position, which has been showcased by a virus and a war, which has reaped havoc on supply chains and stockpiles of everything from food, lumber, lithium, coal, gas, oil ect. this has shown the vulnerability of the U.S and they will be committed to bringing jobs back, but also releasing and facilitating the unlocking of a lot of local resources to ensure their global security is not threatened, and to obviously help bring inflation down.

to throw another geo political reason into the mix, is the rising power of India, and obviously china, who have been using and trying to develop technologies like HISMELT for close to 20 years. at this stage, getting this project off the ground would show that the US is not asleep at the wheel when tackling climate change, it's a PR dream for politics.

for all these reasons above, this is why I decided to by add mode, as this now in my opinion a project that will be supported from both the public and private sectors, which will make it very easy to hold as the impending announcements roll on by. let's assume we will see some pen to paper by Feb

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $9.712M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $1.706K 145.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 709120 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1179330 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.