SGQ 3.23% 3.2¢ st george mining limited

Ann: Lithium Drilling Underway at Mt Alexander, page-31

1. 11,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4670
    Well the news keeps getting better! An exciting few months coming up! Looking forward to these assays to see if we can replicate some nice Lithium bearing Pegmatite channels underground like our neighbour RDT have done in exactly the same geology.

We got to 6.5c today, almost got back to 7c much faster than I expected! That is my average holding price so I will be very relieved once we can get back there! As for the negative Nancy’s who have been posting the same tiresome bs the past 6 months without an ounce of geological input, all I can say is too bad. You either held a grudge because you sold out at the lows or had an agenda to short this stock. We all know who you are now and your lies have been exposed. Half of you have stopped posting in the past fortnight but a couple of you are still trying your best. It must be hard having had the opportunity to buy in around 3c not so long ago - which would have meant more than doubling your money if you had of sold today. Anyway, better luck next time! It pays to research the geology.

I created a thread in here regarding the similar pegmatite trends and geological similarities to RDT which made their share price launch as they methodically proved up their lithium finds. My thread was based on both historical and past Mt Alexander drilling. It seems our management are following similar timelines and exploration programs at Mt Alexander which is good news for the future share price imo. We are only just getting started! Worth having a read for any new posters looking to do some more research. Lithium exploration is much less complicated than Ni drilling and much less costly by following the pegmatite paths. A lot shallower going by early knowledge too! So we may be able to hold off on a Capital Raise for a couple of months until we can get the share price to 8-10c which with more Li good news is a guarantee IMO.

Also welcome back Sandy, I remember some of those posters really attacked you when the last Ni exploration drilling and S1, 2, 3 targets didn’t go as expected. I can understand it was hard to post and add your geological input when 7 or 8 posters were relentless and basically abused you. Exploration in Bi isn’t easy, but hopefully the new Ni targets can come to fruition. Happy to see your geological input again! Good luck everyone!
    Last edited by coto: 25/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.