SGQ 3.13% 3.3¢ st george mining limited

should we explain it to the five - 5yr olds? i am a little bored...

1. 3,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1089
    should we explain it to the five - 5yr olds? i am a little bored

Back to basics: regulations exist to protect minority interests. remember this principle because he is asking you to break it.

If you're onto a good thing, most peeps tend to share it with people they know - family, friends, etc, so rules need to be there to protect the minions from directors who would prefer to line "bigger fish's" pockets. Im no way implying that sgq is onto a good thing - general principle only....the hope of every listed entity!

SGQs realty: 13 years of diluting this with $60m+ of cap raises, you've got 700m SOI. BASIC math tells you that JP is limited to 15% = ~105m shares THIS YEAR. This figure will naturally grow, compounded every year as the SOI rises! The poor guy now can only raise a pathetic ~$3.6m (at 3.5c)

As my previous posts clearly showed, from 2019-2021 he raised:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4781/4781984-4805df97a1132d52b1643a666bc8acc3.jpg

Notice the % of SOI raised? rolleyes.pngtongue.png (do u see any under 15% here?!)

well $3.5m just doesnt cut it now does it?? JP has a lifestyle to maintain damn it!!!

Now herein lies the problem.....again, as I posted earlier, his EPIC retail SPP FAIL (for obvious reasons -13 years of black holes!!) and he knows that many minions just wont participate & pay him no matter what BUZZWORD he uses....and the reasons for that are numerous but the main being SP reversion to CR price or lower. Empirical evidence suggests that in the absence of news, the SP post CR reverts over a short time back to the CR price or lower. Simple.

So, put yourself in JPs or any digger/driller shoes once they approach the billion SOI mark - they ALL ask for this additional placement capacity. That way they can issue 25% without your consent.
    YES, (see BOLD above) YOU THE MINION, WILL AGREE TO SIGN AWAY YOUR PROTECTED RIGHT TO ISSUE 25% (15% + 10%) TO ANY1 THAT GETS BEDAZZLED BY ROCK CHIPS INTO OFFLOADING THEIR HARD EARNED INTO THE JOY CALLED SGQ. You ultimately get diluted without being able to vote your objection to it. SO IF LITHIUM (or anything of worth) IS FOUND - HE CAN ASSIGN 250M SHARES (Once you hit 1bn SOI - not long now) to ANYONE HE LIKES/BEDAZZLES!!!

catch 22 for JP & for you is it not?

This needs to be done, retail minions wont pay him (the wise ones anyway) and he needs flexibility to raise $7-10m EACH YEAR. He'll need ALOT more if he finally finds something!!
    As the SP tends to zero, that equates to many many more shares needed to be issued (much greater than 15% at the penny dreadful mark) to fund the driller and the lifestyle....

if minions hold an aggregate 100m Shares (assumption - i have no idea) - % drops from 14% ownership now to 6% (less than half) in just 4 years:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4782/4782159-c1e03a2e566e0b93a9ca43d435a92939.jpg

Vote yes (you have little choice!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $32.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $75.77K 2.329M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 370000 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 493380 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.