SGQ 3.13% 3.3¢ st george mining limited

Ann: Lithium Drilling Underway at Mt Alexander, page-67

1. 831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1245
    Hey @Koi-7

Not to spoil it for you but there are many long term holders still holding as we have done our research to know how well things may play out for St George moving forward. St George has the quality ground at MA, the nickel and copper sulphide, pge's, lithium, etc, the technical expertise on the ground to get it done, and they now have IGO as their JV partner for the JV tenement. All the stars are lining up for some huge finds and imo it would be a brave long term holder to exit this stock at this time.

In fact, with the sp so low recently the opposite has happened with many of us long term holders averaged down to bring our breakeven down considerable. Some long term holders are even in the black now or close to it.

Yes it has taken longer than expected but it is patience that wins out at the end of the day with a quality junior explorer and it will be happening very soon with St George imo, with a potentially good lithium intersection(s) being the catalyst. We can all be pretty confident of this based on the quality of the highly weathered surface rock chip sample results announced prior to the RC drilling. Once the expected lithium discovery under the surface gets the sp rerated up further we may even have some additional great news from the 3 nickel targets (P1, P2 and seismic) - hopefully the diamond drilling for these starts next week as was announced previously. Yes the seismic failed previously but the EM targets that are close to the seismic target are very large and I have a great feeling with these targets being so close together. In any case, even if they don't find the motherload this time around, the lithium will still be a winner for us all.

Regarding a CR, imo I don't anticipate management doing this before the initial RC and DD targets are completed as imo that would be very difficult to justify. Based on the recent quarterly and monthly spend I estimate that as at 31 October the company still has around $1.4m in cash and more than enough to drill the remaining targets. With a lithium hit (and assuming no nickel hit) they may even attract a long term strategic partner to stump up the cash just based in the lithium potential, instead of doing the traditional CR. Now that would be great IMO.

It was great you got out at 14 cents and we all thank you for your concerns. Time for you to now move on and focus on other plays.

Cheers
    SandyC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $32.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $75.77K 2.329M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 370000 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 493380 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.