MCT 0.00% 0.2¢ metalicity limited

Ann: Lithium Exploration and Mining Expert Appointed, page-9

1. 6,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1720
    Agree CheyneD - there is a lot of new interest around the traps at the moment and I expect that we will see some very positive outcomes. I think the quality of the tenements all round is exceptional - and the big guys and analysts are starting to see this. I am sensing a lot of excitement around MCT locally and overseas. The team at MCT are very personable and very professional. They are seasoned and very well connected and most importantly, they understand exactly what they are doing.

Why MCT is my pick is:

The team. Matt is a very articulate and strategic exec (also has an MBA). Look at the pedigree of guys like Mike Hannington, Brendan Borg and Chris Bain and you can see that this is no ordinary resource company.
    Cornerstone. RCF, the largest Lithium/Tantalum investment Fund (also has interests in the Pilgangoora district) is the cornerstone.
    Projects of Company maker status - Admiral Bay, Pilgangoora Lithium (key is what is to the immediate North and East), Munglinup Graphite
    Cash - $5 million
    Low market cap - Enterprise value is very modest.
    Sectors - Lithium in strong demand cycle with demand increasing. Graphite - similar. Zinc, the first base metal to move into the demand cycle according to Macquarie Bank.

Most importantly, the team is focused on shareholder value and are well connected here and overseas.

I also like to be in stocks that can deliver Disallowed plus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.392M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $280 140K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 162993647 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 15990119 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.