WKT 0.00% 10.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Lithium Exploration Expanded in Namibia, page-277

1. 2,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1707
    Croc you know much more than me, so I'm not arguing with you about Pattersons getting an easy ride. (Could you explain a bit more about the Silk Road and 27 cents, please. A bit too cryptic for me.)

My feeling was that the share price was about 10 cents for a longtime, then on news of the first lithium exploration permit, the share price rose rapidly to +15 cents. Then the current bout of credit raising started and the option price for us was 10 cents. So the share price fell back to about 10 cents again. Now that the options have closed, the share price is climbing again. These changes in the share price are not all due to Pattersons. In the end the directors have got us in a great position. (Having said that I know there are alot of longterm holders who are still feeling burned by previous dilutions.) But here we are, and where will we get the money for the next round of exploration in Africa (not to mention Ireland)? As you have said on previous posts, if there is a smell of good drill results coming from Namibia's lithium tenaments, the share price will rocket. So it is importnat to get the drilling funded, even though it hurts to see Pattersons getting the cream. (Don't forget we did do OK with the 10 cent options).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.9¢ $2.339K 23.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 30257 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 5581 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.