WKT 0.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Lithium Exploration Expanded in Namibia, page-385

1. 2,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1707
    GL77, there have been two posts which may be relevant and should be read carefully. Yesterday Croc posted a report on the present situtation in Tanzania. At the top of the report it states that the Mining Committee has been set up, but has not started meeting yet. Which means that the backlog of licence applications, including WKT's, will wait until the Committee becomes active. Also, another post made a week or so ago had a quote from the WKT rep who attended a Conference. In the last paragraph he said that because of the changes in the mining laws and regulations, there would be a delay in WKT's mining assessment. He said that he hoped that WKT would commence mining by the end of 2018. In my opinion, if the Committee does its proper job (consistent with all of the requirements of the act and regualtions), then I wouldn't be surprised if the end of 2018 is close to the money. So we have to be patient about progress at Lindi. We'll probably get news about the exploration of the lithium resource well before the Lindi's mining licence is approved. (Happy to be proven wrong though.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $6.241K 57.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 287933 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 1104375 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.