MCT 0.00% 0.2¢ metalicity limited

Agree mate. In an ideal world (well IMO), MCT will spin out...

1. 1,874 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1076
    Agree mate.

In an ideal world (well IMO), MCT will spin out their cobalt, lithium and other NON-ZINC assets. This would be after some short term success (hopefully @ Kyarra) which would encourage investors into 50% of a new listed Co (where MCT has the other 50%).
    This would hopefully raise enough funds to start aggressively drilling some of the good land that the company holds.
    MCT will focus on it's zinc portfolio and possibly have a dual listing (all of these things have been hinted at in previous anns). I think a TSX listing would be a very positive initiative.

I 100% agree that the drilling program @ Pilgangoora N was quite weak. I also think the fact that we have so many different commodity focuses, with good land and limited cash, is starting to do us a disservice as a spec company. Don't get me wrong, it's great to have what we have..... but cash is limited.
    This end of town is so volatile and we don't have the cash to be aggressive on all fronts and keep everyone happy. I would also (i think most would agree) prefer a much more aggressive drilling campaign @ our lithium and cobalt prospects.
    It also appears to be getting hard to package the entire lot as a viable strategy to many investors (hence the remarks from people unsure of direction and concerned with ongoing dilution via CRs).

Pure zinc investors may see all the non-zinc assets as a financial burden and distraction, whilst lithium speculators wont keep interested with weak drilling programs, as there are other lithium juniors being much more aggressive and making discoveries (with SP appreciations to match).

I originally thought the company may be able to concurrently progress on all fronts..... but i think that's going to be hard to do unless we hit something.
    Although im a longer term investor, I cant deny the plethora of positive attributes that love from shorter term speculators will provide the company.

I'm confident management will continue laying a positive path going forward, regardless and agree, the next 6 months will be very telling.

Great reading everyone's posts, alot of educated investors providing different insight and points of view.

Now its time to enjoy the weekend
    Enjoy all.

Cheyne

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.972M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.745K 747.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 34954025 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 76343553 67
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.42pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.