HRZ 0.00% 5.0¢ horizon minerals limited

To be honest I am not really too concerned about the GSR...

1. 10,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4528
    To be honest I am not really too concerned about the GSR situation. I don’t think it adds any value to HRZ at all and just complicates things as we are close to get rid of some directors. Plus it looks like GSR have some legal issues unresolved.
    All HRZs issues come back to mismanagement, and poor decisions from the board. The moment we get rid of them is the moment things will reverse here. We have great assets and they are all on the verge of production, we just need the right people to get the job done. I am confident this share price will reverse in multiples once we have a good management team who fight for shareholders.
    We all saw how quickly the share price moved even with a slight uptick in volume. The moment a major investor gets involved this will take off imo.
    No offense to the GSR crew, you have added some good input but I don’t want to complicate things and get caught up in more nonsense at this stage. It looks like a smokescreen from the board. I won’t be voting to get GSR merged. Another dodgy path imo. All we need is to get producing and making huge profits of current record gold prices but the current board are incompetent and don’t know how to make it happen. In the current Gold environment even a high school kid could contact stakeholders and get a deal going for our gold which would make generous profits for both parties. The fact our management can’t after 5 years show just how horrible they are! It’s not like gold prices have failed to deliver in the past 5 years - they have been decent since before covid!
    Last edited by coto: 08/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $5K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 110250 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 178237 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.03pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.9¢ 1091
Last updated 15.43pm 29/05/2024 ?
HRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.