EMH 0.00% 24.5¢ european metals holdings limited

Hey mate Thanks for your input. It's always interesting to read...

1. 430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Hey mate

Thanks for your input. It's always interesting to read what people with direct experience of place/language/culture have to say. I have a couple of points to make in reference to your post.

1. The ban on gold mining was legislated because of concerns over cyanide use, so not applicable to mining Cinovec:
    "The Czech Senate of August 2002 and Czech Parliament of September 2000, made decisions to forbid gold production through cyanide leaching in the Czech Republic domain (Mining Law of 1991, Article 30)..."

http://www.e-mj.com/features/1656-the-current-status-of-cyanide-regulations.html#.WDTi4bJ96po

2. Cinovec is not a new mine. This is one of the advantages of the deposit - it was extensively mined up until quite recently, so extensive underground workings will reduce start-up and operating costs. So rather than 'opening a new mine in a sensitive area' EMH would be 're-establishing a new mine in a sensitive area'. A subtle difference that ultimately might mean nothing, but a difference nevertheless.

3. I understand what you're trying to say with your comparison to mining botanic gardens in the capital cities of Australia, but Cinovec is not right next to Prague so to be honest it's not really a valid comparison. There is coal mining in the Hunter and Latrobe Valleys (both sensitive areas in NSW and Vic, respectively), quarrying in the Darling Ranges east of Perth, plus mineral sands mining on strandlines (old beaches) in sensitive areas both south and north of the city.

Can you provide more information on the Czech company that received a permit to mine Li from tin tailings? I'd be interested to find out more about it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 24.5¢ 24.5¢ $10.63K 43.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.20am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.