EMH 10.9% 24.5¢ european metals holdings limited

On the Question of a mining permit...great post by RobinHood:...

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    On the Question of a mining permit...great post by RobinHood:

The question is mainly regarding where the spoil goes from the underground ore. I have spoken with the 2 people I know who have actually been on site. The major and locals are fully in support of the mine being re-opened after years of it being mothballed. It is akin to the North Notts & Yorkshire mines being closed down and the Government deciding to re-open them. Imagine how, as a local you would feel - delighted and very keen to see this through.
    The key I think is the spoil. Obviously this has been looked at for several months already along with where the first mine entry point will be.
    This point will be resolved on the publication of the mine plan, which NEEDS the method of production to be clarified. How EMH extract and produce the lithium from the ore , along with Potash ( Tin and Tungsten have been mined here for over 400 years so the government have no issue with this I believe. ).
    As Ascenco were bought out by Resource Capitol Fund, there were a few minor delays but they are finalising the plans for the mine, but to put in the final touches need the process of the plant to be finalised and where it will all be placed.
    Once it is known where the plant, entry to mine, spoils, dumps and processing heaps are placed etc etc are put forward, then and obviously only then can the government provide a licence. This is quite obvious as they will need to know the details of the mine before issue. It cannot be done any other way.
    I know Keith and the team have this in the forefront of every decision they make.
    The 2 people were both told the area has plenty of open area around the village which would be suitable for the spoils and have , as I understand 2 - 3 places where the mine entry can be placed, but need to know which PART of the body of Lithium / Tin they want to go for and make the most of the economics to make the most money from the first 5 years, then take it from there as it is a fast moving market and as more lithium supply begins to feed through.

I am personally sure that ANY mine licence issue's are and will be covered WELL BEFORE EMH go to apply for the permit ! Having talked to the visitors they too are even more confident and have visited areas which are speculated for plant, spoil, processing etc etc.

It is a HUGE mine with many options for EMH to decide upon. As they are now moving Inferred to INDICATED , Keith and the team can now focus on the economics and plan in a more fine tuned method to what area, which commodity and % split high grade lithium v high profit tin at $22,000 pt.

The profit margins are massive on both , but the plan will not go in until the resource is fully understood and the PFS / BFS is completed. 95% sure they will get the plan.

I hope that helps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.030(10.9%)
Mkt cap ! $50.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 24.5¢ 24.5¢ $1.065K 4.345K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 45387 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.47pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.