EMH 6.90% 27.0¢ european metals holdings limited

The ČEZ subsidiary plans production from 2025, not 2023.Latest...

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    The ČEZ subsidiary plans production from 2025, not 2023.

Latest local article from today:
    https://forbes.cz/otevreni-lithiovych-dolu-je-rentabilni-zni-z-cez-kolem-tezby-krouzi-i-janecek/

The decision on incentives should be made by the end of June, following the expected visit of VW boss Herbert Diess this month. However, even if the factory does not grow in the Czech Republic, they will grow in the surrounding countries. In Germany near Berlin, for example, Gigafactory from Tesla, the construction of three European factories from the Stellantis concern, which brings together the brands Peugeot, Citroën, Jeep, Opel or Fiat, is planned. One of them is to be in Germany again.
    (...)
    Test wells should help Geomet determine how to open the mine, how to mine, and how to recover lithium from the mined material. CEZ expects that the project of the mine and processing plant in the Sedmihorky u Dubí locality will cost approximately EUR 500 million, in terms of CZK 12.7 billion. This is one of the reasons why the profitability of the project must be examined, among other things.
    (...)
    The investment group RSJ Investments Karel Janeček and his partners is also interested in lithium mining in the Czech Republic. It does not want to obtain it from deep mines, but from the overloading of tailings and former tailings ponds in which lithium is located, because it was not an economically interesting metal before.The necessary permits have already been issued, but even so, work cannot begin soon. And it's not because of the unprofitability of the project. "We will start mining when the processing and customer chain is established. Currently, there are several plans in the Czech Republic to build it, but none is so far away that we can see a specific horizon, "explains Libor Winkler from RSJ Investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
-0.020(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $56.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 27.0¢ $3.629K 13.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10000 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 12817 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.