LPD 33.3% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Next find I hope nobody posted bevor...

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Next find
    I hope nobody posted bevor

https://www.lithiumwa.com.au/lepidico-changing-the-game-for-lithium-carbonate/

Lepidico – Changing the game for lithium carbonate
    By
    Melissa Ainsworth
    -
    August 31, 2018

Shares in Australian based Lepidico Ltd (ASX:LPD) have surged 13% on Thursday, driven by news of significant developments of the company’s L-Max® product suite. The collaborative effort between Lepidico, Strategic Metallurgy and Knight Piésold has resulted in the successful concentration of caesium and rubidium into two isolated products, including a caesium-rich brine with various uses across the oil and gas industry. Lepidico’s ability to produce valuable bi-products will enable the company to further their lithium exploration and production activities, whilst continuing their research on innovative production technologies.

Oil companies including Chevron, Shell and ExxonMobil use caesium brine – a high density, solids free and stable fluid to increase well productivity by increasing ROP (rates of penetration) and increasing motor run life. It also eliminates the risks involved in handling heavy bromide brines.

According to Lepidico, the L-Max® process allows the extraction and recovery of lithium from lithium bearing micas such as lepidolite and zinnwaldite.  These lithium rich minerals have largely been overlooked until the introduction of L-Max® as a source of lithium as no commercially viable process existed to recover this metal, which is essential for many new battery technologies.At the time of writing Lepidico shares were trading at $0.026 AUD
    Last edited by LD66: 01/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $4.099K 1.667M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
154 185724173 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 105086015 66
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.36pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.