CXO 4.17% 11.5¢ core lithium ltd

haha. well done @wenty.My take outs:-New Director?-FID next qtr....

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 866
    haha. well done @wenty.

My take outs:

-New Director?
    -FID next qtr. Cannot remember seeing that before.
    -Lees Booths will not be in DFS (too late?) but Carlton and BP33 will be.
    -Potential extensions to Life of Project expected from substantial increases in Project Mineral Resources
    - Yahua to be repaid through the supply of future concentrate.
    Core and Ruifu are currently negotiating terms toward binding agreements - so it's still ON. whew.
    - Drilling results over coming weeks and months leading to multiple Mineral Resource increases and upgrades
    - Future downstream processing of CXO spodumene to LiOH. How much are they expecting to find to justify a $250m investment. Confidence!!
    Interesting? Finance? Also NAIF has funded PLS.

Northern Territory Government Critical Minerals Plan

The Northern Territory Government has a number of support mechanisms to grow private sector investment in critical minerals and lithium projects and create jobs including:
    $26 million Resourcing the Territory Initiative- Provide pre-competitive geoscience, investment attraction and exploration stimulus programs.
    $89 million Local Jobs Fund- Co-investment fund to accelerate significant projects through loan guarantees, business investment confessional loans, equity co-investment and grants.
    Industrial land- Middle Arm Industrial Precinct for the processing, refining and manufacturing industry

Again. I love the croc on the last page. He is from the BP33 pit. 

Last edited by Brumbie: 20/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.