TYX 0.00% 0.5¢ tyranna resources limited

Ann: Lithium mineralisation intersected at Muvero, page-54

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1651
    Vein like structures - typically 12 metres to 20 metres in width.  We know that from what looks to be success, in the current drill (the 4th drill)....and the location of the drill specifically chosen by the company.  Close to the surface and they will likely discover more in the current drill program. eg the area containing the workings - or the pits which photographed abundant spodumene, are still to be drilled....and all those surface pegmities.

Some hint that more than the originally planned 7 drills - may happen, to shallow depths.

High grade and a couple of more discoveries like this, would make for a highly profitable direct ship operation.

----------------
    Into a market cap of US$65m - how do you think that would go trying to sell all of this whole project for 65 million. Try $250m in a flash tomorrow.

Especially check this out: News from just the other day.

From what I could google - a Hong Kong private company, who acquired the site only in April this year - got through a court case in
    Namibia, since April. Already into direct ship.

The site is 220 km from the port - imagine cost of fuel, but am guessing tipper trucks are smaller for travel on poor roads and ideal at the local port. This site is about 500kms from TYX....in the adjoining Namibia.

A couple of stories here.........probably of just passing interest, but shows China desperation for lithium. All about direct ship....get  the ore out of the ground, in the circumstance, where it takes years for processing plant construction.

Unsurprising development story at very bottom from  a couple of days ago - from April drilling to start of export in 6 months - not the way to do things. And that certainly will not be the case with this reputable Aust company in Angola.

Namibia set to export 50,000 tonnes of lithium ore to China

By
    Xinhua
    -
    September 24, 2022

Discovery Lithium
    Namibia’s Port of Walvis Bay recently facilitated the exportation of 25,000 tonnes of lithium ore to China with an additional 50,000 tonnes expected to be shipped later this month, an executive said Friday.

Namibia Ports Authority’s Business Development Partner Tautinge Festus revealed this following the port’s recent handling of the arrival of 80 brand new tipper trucks, imported from China via the country’s largest port, Walvis Bay.

The trucks destined for the Xingfeng Mine, a Lithium ore mine in Omaruru, within the Erongo region of central Namibia, are expected to improve the mine’s capacity and efficiency, Festus said.

Festus said the mine aimed to ramp up its export volumes through the Port of Walvis Bay, due to growing global demand as a result of the improving commodity price of lithium ore.

“The shipment of these trucks signifies the positive outlook that the investors foresee for the industry,” he said. Enditem

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mines Ministry halts Xinfeng Lithium License

• NOVEMBER 4, 2022

…Chinese company gets 30 days to appeal
    …Muyamba rubbishes stolen mineral rights allegations
    BY VITALIO ANGULA

THE Chinese company at the heart of the N$ 50 million Lithium debacle had its Mining License (ML243) cancelled after it was established the company had in the past two weeks been transporting Lithium Ore to Walvis Bay without any transport or export permits.

This was revealed by Ministry of Mines and Energy Spokesperson, Andreas Simon who said the Chinese company had 30 days to respond to the Ministry’s notice of intension to cancel its ML234.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 107008 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5216736 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.39am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.