1MC 20.0% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

AM. I have emailed the full details to you. As mentioned I'm not...

1. 6,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    AM. I have emailed the full details to you. As mentioned I'm not sure how it all becoming obvious common knowledge would be appreciated by the new people right now. It certainly will in the future and it's easy for anyone that wants to follow the whole picture to research.
    No-one should complain they don't get quick and easy facts.

I'm confident that I'm 100% correct where it leads and that it's great for AJM. Let's not spoil things ...because these guys are part of the AJM family now and have made many of us money. It is not ramping. It is MY opinion only and based on my research alone. AM will have now seen the facts and give a second opinion. If ozblue wants it too I'd be happy to oblige but I don't really want to spray it everywhere.

I do have over two decades experience with China and some idea of how they work. Would love to give our new investors a warm welcome in Chinese because they are the ones that have backed our AJM. The same company that oz and I remember as the ugly duckling of Lithium some 6 months ago.

Now watch the back off in the afternoon and the bulk Chi-X buys stop while it settles back down....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.