MQR 0.00% 1.0¢ marquee resources limited

Ann: LITHIUM POTENTIAL OF THE WEST SPARGOVILLE PROJECT, page-56

1. 988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    Results imminent from West Spargoville ground testing and auger drilling, plus REE deposit work commenced. Could be a good stock to accumulate.

"The West Spargoville Project is located in the core of the Southern Yilgarn Lithium Belt, an area that is well known for spodumene deposits that include; the Bald Hill Mine, the Mt Marion Mine, the Buldania Project and Essential Metals Pioneer Dome Project. The world-class Earl Grey deposit and the Mt Cattlin Mine are located further west and south respectively (Figure 1). Marquee has entered into an Option Agreement to acquire the West Spargoville project (refer ASX Release dated 7th July 2020 and 23rd August 2021) which consists of 80km2 of highly prospective tenure with very limited drilling historically completed on the Project. After initial field reconnaissance with lithium expert Dr Qingtao Zeng, the company has submitted a number of pegmatite samples from drilling and surface sampling for multi-element analysis to test for various indicator elements to further understand LCT pegmatite mineral system of the Project. Results from the multi-element analysis are still outstanding however, due to the geologically favourable environment and the proximity to known spodumene deposits, the company will embark on DGPR geophysical surveying and auger geochemistry to delineate additional pegmatites in the broader project area"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.133M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $282 28.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1318976 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 181818 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.