ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 695
    Dahrouge have been paid just CAD250k in cash for the Cyclone project plus a 2% net smelter royalty. The remaining payments comprise shares in Megado. Dahrouge (as their DGRM division) are now holding approximately 18% of MEG. The escrow period is fairly short for most of those shares but I don't see any of them coming back to the market for some time. Dahrouge, who also discovered and vended the Corvette project, are in charge of the first 36 months of exploration and have a strong reputation to uphold as company makers. The minor board shakeup and heavily-publicised capital raise are well-timed and will leave the company sitting on a tiny 12m market capital.

It makes perfect sense to me why any small company would want maximum exposure to the and global decarbonisation thematic. These essential minerals comprise the hottest of hot current trends yet we still get concerned non-holders 'feeling our pain' and warning of 'the pump and dump'. Thanks for your concern fellas but you will find that the Canadian and US governments and their federal agencies are actually the ones who are really pumping this up. You can't do much better than have a project staked exclusively on a greenstone belt east of James Bay and accessed via the Trans Taiga Road. It presents a compelling risk vs reward even at 9.5 cents a share.

Welcome to the capitalism .
    Last edited by tubedisasters: 19/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.325M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 377175 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 140000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.38am 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.