ACM 7.04% 7.6¢ australian critical minerals limited

Dean tried to explain it away.... Unsuccessfully and sounded a...

1. 928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 576
    Dean tried to explain it away.... Unsuccessfully and sounded a weak argument. in particular, i asked about the poor results and how they dont match any of the promotion done via media. seems the potential for spodumene to occur without lithium was missed...
    I think Michael and Gary are definitely running this ship on their experience and seem to be more business oriented, they could make this work if we get a commercial pay. they are serious business men. Dean seems like a nice guy who he's made a step up in his career and its not a natural fit at this stage, probably by aspiration, though he might grow into it. Largely though, he seems risky at the top and will need Michael and Gary, unless they decide they don't want him.. I'd like to see dean focus on results and defer some of the PR to more experienced people. I also got a bad feeling about the secretary, Busing. He seemed like a real arrogant prick to me and might be partly to blame for the comms issue. BS meter was red lining at the AGM on a few questions and in hindsight, a number of things are not adding up.
    i agree about the credibility issue Gekko, it's on the table
    i know dean's reading his too, hopefully he takes it well, prove me wrong and still catch up for coffee

as always, all md's are bs artists until the drill bit proves otherwise...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
0.005(7.04%)
Mkt cap ! $2.685M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.6¢ 7.3¢ $22.69K 301.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.31am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.