IR1 10.3% 30.5¢ iris metals limited

Yes the results are very good. But market knows nothing, and...

1. 5,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19114
    Yes the results are very good. But market knows nothing, and shows no interest. I'm surprised too.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5770/5770568-005e9d883a20ae4b03a2760e77930fdb.jpg

I think there is a lack of interest because most of the lithium stocks are significantly low atm. The lithium investors can't sell their existing lithium stocks and buy this one. Those people are even not looking to market because of their frustration. So IR1 is going under the radar. When a seller comes up and sells his/her 100k or 200k holding it's going down because of lack of interest.

But it's an extremely good opportunity for someone who knows about the lithium resources and has spare money to buy IR1 now as its price is too low IMO.

The results are very good indeed. Not all holes have to intersect a pegmatite. That the essence of exploration. You need to have blank holes anyway to understand the geometry of the resource.

Anyway, high grade pegmatites starting from surface again.

The the new DD hole BDD-23-005 (5 DD holes already drilled) is also giving very good result.

"Current hole BDD-23-005 – intersected 57m of pegmatites, followed by 20m of mica schist before a further 97m of spodumene rich pegmatite to 220m depth"

The company says what it has to say "The recent success of discovering an extensive blind parallel mineralised pegmatite at Black Diamond increases our confidence of significantly growing the deposit"

Yes there might be a FEEDER ZONE there.
    The company says that clearly. And that's what they are working on. Very clever.

"Of particular interest is the geometries of the Longview (west dipping) and the primary Black Diamond pegmatite (east dipping) possible coalesce at around 200m depth. This theory will be tested following the approvals of new drill pads (currently in application). If this proves to be the case, the Longview and Black Diamond pegmatites are offshoots of a larger mineralised pegmatite"

"larger mineralised pegmatite" is the feeder zone.

This is a theory now but highly probable that it's true. That's why the company has started more diamond drilling. IMO they are doing very well.

I don't know why people can't see what I see and the company says clearly;

"The second, newly discovered thick western Black Diamond pegmatite has been intersected down to 200m vertical (remains open at depth) and is interpreted to be part of the same Black Diamond pegmatite system. The current diamond drilling program is testing the depth and strike extents of this Black Diamond pegmatite. The diamond holes are intersecting rich, un-weathered spodumene mineralization ... within multiple parallel, pegmatites, up to 97m thick (downhole). The thickness and depth of the multiple mineralised Black Diamond pegmatites will add significantly to the overall size of the Beecher Project discovery"

Anyway I will keep holding tightly as I believe this is going to be the best hard rock resource in the US.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
-0.035(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $39.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.0¢ 30.5¢ $129.4K 412.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28999 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 4474 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
33.0¢
  Change
-0.035 ( 1.54 %)
Open High Low Volume
34.0¢ 34.0¢ 30.5¢ 92723
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
IR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.