IR1 3.45% 30.0¢ iris metals limited

I entered this stock around the 1.54 level and have happily been...

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    I entered this stock around the 1.54 level and have happily been a holder for the past 4 months and will continue to hold till this company is taken over....when it's ready for that to eventuate.

What I do agree about is the very unprofessional way the "Supporting Broker" ( If they have one?) is handling the large tranche of shares being allegedly sold by the SI Fund player who was set at $1 placement level. This block of stock should have been done on market as a Crossing to another supporting fund at an agreed price as a Pre open XT or sold off market at the agreed price. To sell down the market like this and drain all the confidence of investors to take a position scares off the people who are wondering who's running the show?

I have a close Geo friend who worked as Chief Geo for Placer Dome Worldwide and he has confirmed to me that this area and the numbers coming out of it via the results to date.....MAKES IT THE REAL DEAL.

Time for the management to talk to a good supporting broker that can mop up the remaining crumbs and this will re-rate naturally, any further good drilling news will see a natural hockey stick jump......we'll look back and say, why didn't I buy more, my answer is I'm out of bullets and my grandkids are expecting their Chrissy presents LOL!!

Please DYOR and this is not advice, simply my opinion.

Merry Christmas to all and stay safe fellow investors!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.010(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $40.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 30.0¢ 27.5¢ $25.17K 90.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1570 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 7687 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.