ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 10,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2865
    Good one @Bigowey - thanks for sharing. Trying to read as if I were a newcomer, it was bit confusing as to where the intercepts were and which pegs were drilled - but the overall tone was confident and the inclusion of message from SL was also positive.

However, overall it reinforces my view that an MRE and a PEA will make this so much more accessible to investors.

@Kruiser 's mention that DMS metallurgy only is needed is also a big plus. I had not seen, or remembered that fact - thanks too.

For comparison Liontown plans to use only DMS (Dense Material Separation, where a slurry is prepared of a certain specific density so that the ore mineral either sinks or floats and the gangue minerals do the opposite) LTR's all in cost to SC6 is ~ $750 which suggests a very profitable mine.
    Greenbushes uses the alternate path of WOF metallurgy (Whole of Ore Flotation) where a finer grind is subjected to froth flotation principles. Their all in cost is ~ $350 and suggests the savings from open pit mining on a large scale. More complex ores require the use of both methods, and magnetic separation too if iron is present, at greater cost.

A PEA will disclose all the facts pertaining to IR1 and those two mines could be used as a comparison - for scale, grade and met work.

All IMO, not advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.