LSR 0.00% 0.1¢ lodestar minerals limited

Ann: Lithium Update - Drilling Program to Test Strong Anomaly, page-30

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    It seems there may be two lines of thinking here and I may be totally wrong and happy to stand corrected. It would seem SH are trying to stay positive and focus on the gold, lithium and nickel narrative being fed to us. Whereas it would appear from any lack of urgency management have shown, they are simply of the mindset of "How Do We Keep This Thing Going".

The massive elephant in the room is the constant manipulation of the SP and managements refusal to do anything about it, true price discovery at present sits at about .024. I know people have said why don't we phone and complain to ASIC but don't you think it would have more clout if the Director of the company rang and complained that someone was constantly manipulating the SP of his company and creating bad PR for his current SH and any potential new investors in the company. The massive mistrust this manipulator is creating for the company will stifle any new investors and tarnish the LSR brand.

I mentioned lithium,gold nickel previously, this is just a thought but could those announcements have been nothing more than click bait, after all, just mention those three things and a lot of companies go gangbusters but not LSR of course, our name is so tarnished it seems no announcement will move this SP. Though a bloody good start would be to get rid of this manipulator, they would have a long digital record which would clearly indicate they are trading well outside of fair trade practices. If company fails to address this situation, then, I guess that would open pandoras box to many other questions.

All SH want is a transparent company showing they are looking after their SH interests, to date they have not shown any interest in looking after SH, all we seem to get is continual dilution of our holdings.

Oh and the we lost the samples somewhere, well that's right up there with "The Dog Ate My Homework" excuse.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.023M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 91779626 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 23977489 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LSR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.