LSR 0.00% 0.1¢ lodestar minerals limited

Ann: Lithium Update - Drilling Program to Test Strong Anomaly, page-37

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Aquarius, like batboy your optimism has to be commended, though if this SP does happen to go to 3-5 cents, I think if you owned multiple millions of shares in this stock you would be looking at a free carry option and totally take out any risk or stress from your remaining holdings in this company, seems like 3-5 cents is a bit of a pipe dream at present but in this space anything is possible, never say never, they just have to tighten up in some strategic areas moving forward to regain positive market perception in the company. I'm sure they are aware of market lack of confidence in their performance to date but I guess the question is will they or can they do anything about it.

I a mention the stacked buy/sell regularly, mainly because of the considerable damage it is doing to the company from a future investor point of view. For example, If LSR released announcement, "Massive Lithium Discovery", guarantee the first thing would happen is the buy/sell would be massively stacked, SP would go up or down .001 or .002. New investors look at announcement, wow, gotta check this out, SP hardly moves on huge announcement, so instead of I've got to get on board here, they step back and wonder whats wrong with this picture. Then look closer and closer at trading pattern that's been allowed to flourish, look at company performance over the years and slowly start peeling back the layers to reveal what's really happening with the company. Enthusiasm is replaced by caution, this needs to skyrocket or seen to be launching for any positive sentiment from market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.023M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 91779626 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 23977489 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LSR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.