EMP 8.33% 1.1¢ emperor energy limited

Would it be at all possible for there to be any vaguely...

1. 628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Would it be at all possible for there to be any vaguely intelligent comments on this blog. Obviously, the two previous directors of OBL are doing their utmost to derail the future success of the company. The latest effort by Doyle is almost certainly in tandem with his mate and other "Guyfawkes" character - Kim McGrath. The likelihood of Doyle succeeding is even more remote than me seeing my late grandmother who passed in 1980.

IMHO they will fail, the renounceable rights issue will be finalised and the company will continue with its exciting plans for the future which include:

1. Expenditure under the capital raising plan
    2. Increase market awareness of the magnitude of the natural gas asset and the potential to develop it
    3. Engage in discussions with gas majors who will have a natural interest to review the P47 resource and the potential to develop it, possibly in JV
    4. Visit stockbrokers who have a track record of working with smallcap energy companies to help them develop their future plans and raise the necessary capital
    5. Commence a targeted media campaign to make the broader investment community aware of this "jewel" in the gas crown!!
    6. Manage the company in a professional manner which will include sensible remuneration and a strong focus on cost control which is the exact opposite to the previous board who were only managing a "lifestyle" company and believing that they had an oil asset - laughable
    7. Stop some of your constant whinings

Good punting

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.