YOW 0.00% 2.3¢ yowie group ltd

"There are no winners in a civil war!" Must admit I was a little...

1. 66 Posts.
    "There are no winners in a civil war!"

Must admit I was a little surprised not to see a positive bounce after the news, given how sharply the market reacted on January 1st to leaving Whetstone.

Can anyone provide a non emotional perspective on why we believe the share price appears to be constantly deflating? The trend has been downward for the last 12 months with very occasional modest bounces on good news. It appears that if management aren't releasing a statement every week with great news then they will be punished?!?!

Also I'm a little curious as to why they keep making international appointments when America is far from being exploited? Could there be any truth that if we lost patent rights for the U.S. Then we would need to withdraw from the market? Can someone clarify future court actions around who owns the capsule patent as this is clearly not the same capsule design as we had in Australia back in the day?

I still have considerable faith in the strategy but less faith in the trading market behaviours...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.275M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 118344 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 156545 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.