YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

Ann: Litigation Update - Yowie Prevails at Trial-YOW.AX, page-48

1. 8,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2835
    "...Far too many people have fallen in love with the product and the story rather than the fundamentals and reality...."

I am sorry to disappoint, but that is EXACTLY why I am still a shareholder on Yowie.

"...Far too many consumers have fallen in love with the product, and the story."????? eh?
    The fundamentals and the reality are such that Yowie is the fastest selling product in its category, and the reality is that Yowie is now being sold by the world's biggest retailers! That's the reality.

the reality is that Yowie is selling millions of the little buggers, and that sales are ramping-up. That's a fact.

Whilst it might be disappointing for you and some others that Yowie's sales do not appear to be instantly hitting stratospheric heights, it needs to be remembered that Yowie started from a zero base in the world's biggest market. Whilst Aust had heard of Yowie, the yanks had not. So in a couple of years Yow has organised production, developed the product from scratch, marketed it, got it into the worlds biggest stores (and at the flaming checkouts no less), and is now getting close to break-even.

If investors are impatient, then they are in the wrong stock. Go buy an O&G coy.

Yowie are making all the right noises. they have employed experienced new mgt to handle the growth/consolidation phase, new sales staff, and are cash-up to handle the growth. They have now got a credible manufacturing partner.

That's the "reality" and they are the "fundamentals".

all just imho.

cheers
    Last edited by jake0002: 21/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.734M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $375 15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 5991 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.31pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.