YOW 0.00% 2.7¢ yowie group ltd

Guys Wake Up.... Emotions are running high when the SP is at...

1. 471 Posts.
    Guys Wake Up....

Emotions are running high when the SP is at these levels - but lets keep it real............

Jonhy has been sitting on the Sidelines on YOW all year i reckon - could have bough n sold several times and made serious $$$$$ but he is holding out for .50ish. So he is happy to be as negative as possible.

CEM has every right to be Neg. as he has been invested and following the story as long as i can remember, he is waiting to pull the trigger I can just sense it.......

The Volume this month has been the lowest ive seen i reckon, so the SP is what it is.

Those that think they are going to see .50c are dreaming - the person/company offloading atm is doing so as to Not Plummet the SP "drip feeding" and there is Obvious support at these current levels. If there was some serious Volume then the SP could change dramatically either way..

From a FA point - it was only a few months ago that Instos put up $30+ Million, since then there has been nothing from a FA that has changed their minds - Last Qtr was a Disappointment but it is also the slowest one traditionally. Managements Ann. was IMO a poorly written and i expect that may also have played out somewhat in the SP.

Anyways i cant see .50c happening - happy to have a wager that it will be .80c before that.....

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.193M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $710 25.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 45665 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 309637 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.9¢ 5300
Last updated 11.18am 14/06/2024 ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.