YOW 0.00% 2.3¢ yowie group ltd

I disagree. I think YOW is now at the stage where it is...

1. 8,589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2848
    I disagree.
    I think YOW is now at the stage where it is de-risked !!!
    IMHO, that is the turning point.

- production is derisked:
    - they have a reliably produced product, quality, taste (for US), reliable manufacturer.
    - they have a reliable distribution system (because it does get the product out to how many stores? It also has those other wholesale distributors.
    - it has a sales tema in place
    - it has a now recognised product
    - the product can and is, re-marketed(ie YOW can change inclusions constantly, and can re-badge for special events- like they are already doing)
    - importantly, it has already secured the major Tier 1 chains in the US.

IMHO, all YOW needs now is Saturation !
    They have already done all the hard work.
    IMHO, all they need is a company with bigger pockets and experience, to come in and saturate the market with advertising, and gear-up the production capability to handle the demand.

That's what so many marketers do. They do a big advert campaign to saturate the mkt place.
    YOW simply does not have the capital to do that on such a large scale - it must do target mkting with its limited funds. That's the fact we are still a small cap coy.

IMHO, this is a sitting duck for a cashed up predator like Private Equity, or a Nestle etc, to take advantage of the hard work, bring some serious money for advertising and promotion, and then take the cream off the table. I think this is the classic P/Equity situation.
    It is up to YOW Board and s/h to make sure any predator stumps up the cash!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.275M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $242 10.50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 134731 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 144879 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.