YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

others will have a better handle on this. but the comment by...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 8,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2894
    others will have a better handle on this.
    but the comment by Yowie that they may not collect the wrapper says many things.
    #1 is they don't need it yet as they have current wrapper going well at Madelaines, with another on order. I think this also sends a message to Hank that his actions are not affecting YOW performance, and that his plan to blackmail YOW is failing.
    #2 there may be issues with the wrapper at ACC. maybe YOW is thinking that ACC may have used the wrapper, and potentially has done some damage. also leaving the machine at ACC might cause disruption at ACC?
    #3 the admission by ACC that wrapper belongs to YOW opens up a con of worms for ACC, in that it makes it much easier for YOW to claim damages. Its just a question of quantum, then launching a damages claim in court. ACC will then need to argue quantum, but each side also needs to mitigate damages.
    #4 I cannot remember how much Bond ACC made??
    #5 YOW is thinking it will be able to freeze ACC bond - then when it gets Court decision of quantum of damages, YOW can then access the bond funds first, then fight ACC for any balance?
    # this development will surely put pressure on Hank to work out a settlement?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.