YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

you said the same thing at $1 (then we had uncertainty around...

1. 383 Posts.
    you said the same thing at $1 (then we had uncertainty around manufacturer in late 2015)
    you said the same thing at 80c (capital raising at 90c in may 2015 and then fall out from unhappy shareholders etc)
    you said the same thing at 60c (late 2016 production issues outside co's control)
    you said the same thing at 40c (yesterday, mediation didnt resolve whetstone litigation)

I will say the same thing at 20c if it gets there, which it won't, because at these levels, the stock is signficiantly undervalued and doesnt take into account the sales growth we have quarter on quarter.

That is the undeniable fact. Each quarter in the US, we have had growth on previous corresponding quarters, and we will continue to have growth, particularly now that we have a confec professional running the show, production issues resolving, and marketing slowly being implemented. The only spanner in the works now, is the litigation, which will go to trial later this year. In my view, even if YOW lost, the damages surelely would be well covered by our cash balance.

I am frustrated by the share price. No denying that. But as time goes on, and I have said this before, the share price is seeming to become more and more disconnected with the actual revenues this company is bringing in.

If this goes to cash backing I will sell everything I own and buy more shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.734M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 115137 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 1309 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.