YOW 0.00% 2.7¢ yowie group ltd

Here's some food for thought. When I sell a stock and no longer...

1. 990 Posts.
    Here's some food for thought.

When I sell a stock and no longer hold it, I stop checking that particular stock code on the Hotcopper forums.

Why would anybody in their right mind care about a stock they do not hold? They wouldn't, unless they are day traders riding on negative news and trying to bolster said negative news making it sound worse than what it is in an attempt to shake weak hands and bring the share price down even further (incoming day traders comments telling me it doesn't sound worse, it is.. yeah yeah whatever.. you have 0 transparency into the inner workings just like we all do)

Why would a day trader do this you say? Buy low. Sell 2% higher. Whinge when ATO slaps them with 100% tax on their capital earnings. Rinse and repeat.

Do these negative nancys post in this way to assist readers in making investment decisions so you don't make a bad one? I'd say no.

This rubbish goes round and round. Week after week. Same poster after same poster.

In conclusion, I would assume, Yowie Management stated they are "pleased" this will be going to trial by end of 2017 for the following reasons:

A) Litigation will be over and they can concentrate on their core business.
    B) They are confident in their legal position.
    C) The likeliness to recover litigation costs plus damages from Whetstone.

The end. See you all in 6 months time.
    Last edited by rtswa: 02/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.193M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $4.412K 169.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 107293 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 196545 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.