LKO 0.00% $1.00 lakes blue energy nl

Ann: Litigation Update, page-95

1. 2,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 440
    Not sure how you tie the fact as with any organisation public or private has the right to go to the supreme Court for determination then will result in losing the permits ?

Not sure what your interest is in this matter given you dont hold shares ?

1 This isnt a land dispute
    2 There was an order that the defendants put before the court and that this writ doesn't have any grounds to be heard. Judge didn't agree
    3. This went to trial and if at any point in time the judge felt there was no legal arguement or foundation, would have dismissed the case pre trial.
    4. Your arguement seems purely focused on property vis a vis land. This case is about property in terms of leases and permits with the latter being the area of contention. Surely then you realise that brings in other factors such as common law and contract law ?
    5. I'm not a lawyer but have studied enough and written papers on legals torts and contract law to know you arguement is basic and completed wrong.

The good thing is we get in the case to find out who's right or wrong. If I'm right I get very rich. If I'm wrong I lose a bit of money. If you're wrong well I'll pay for you to have some law tuition.

But that's the thing. You believe this case closed. You been watching csi ? I'll save my next post to you when the decision is out.

Have a good day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.