ATG 1.27% 39.0¢ articore group limited

Ann: Litigation update, page-10

1. 465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    well I think you saw RBL hammered on their last quarterly result as it dropped to 102 million…. Even though this quarter is always the lowest generally seasonally in a year and even though this last quarter was growth on a year ago by a significant amount.

I think the speculation is that RBL only grew this fast due to mask sales. That it’s a once off COVID thing but it’s not like masks were 80 percent of the revenues. At one point they were over 20% but that dropped to under double digits and the company has kept growing.

I definitely like their strategy to increase with additional product lines and additional two locations. Attract more sellers with more unique items that also attracts more unique buyers wanting something that says it’s them. I’d I own a kelpie so bought a kelpie phone case cover that’s hilarious… I can’t buy that sort of thing anywhere else, so I’m definitely a repeat buyer now based just on that one experience.

interestingly the share price has pretty much been dropping ever since the new ceo came on board. His comments about lower margins and investing to buy new customers etc has scared some who were probably expecting a dividend would be announced… people often put rbl in the same e-commerce basket as Kogan which has been paying a dividend for awhile now and people are probably thinking Kogan is a better deal.

but there are no other marketplaces like it here in Oz. eBay yes. Etsy yes. These are the two marketplaces that allow people to sell stuff to buyers that can be unique. The likes of ART, Kogan, they are e-commerce, art is a services mktplace connecting buyers of services to sellers of services,but art is more like Airbnb (hence their name).
    it’s really Etsy that is similar here to RBL.
    if the company can achieve its goal to make 1.25 billion revenue by 2024…. Is rbl still going to be valued at 950 million. Hell no. So imho we are in a really really good buying opportunity for rbl as it resets its focus to grow at the cost of short term gain and short term dividends

we just need to see evidence of good execution now and to see how revenues are for the next nine months…. Will revenues plummet like many are guessing hence the drop in share price or will the demand of e-commerce, recovering economies cause RBL to continue to rise in revenues? This isn’t a penny stock with the company on track to deliver about 600 million in revenues and self sustaining, no more cap raises hopefully… so this is a long term hold for me. Just waiting for the mkt to see some results, geez it might even get bought out by the likes of Etsy. There are good synergies between both companies and Redbubble delivers higher margin than Etsy and offering great organic growth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $109.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 40.0¢ 39.0¢ $9.534K 24.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3355 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 90371 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.