ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1137
    Good summaries and thoughts above, and to be fair, I'm probably about to add little to the foray here, but I will anyway.

In my view, great deal:
    • Biggest player out there in lithium
    • There is likely no other way to get into production, and therefore revenue, than teaming up with a Chinese company that is desperate for more lithium, and has skin in the game
    • We all know there's more lithium not yet drilled and included in the resource... you could say that this is a freebie for GF. You could instead say that this will immediately add additional value, and therefore both LithCo and FFX (with it's 20% share) will rise further
    • And there's many more!

Downsides - I wouldn't call them downsides, more 'risks to achieving higher value'
    • Africa.... we all know that
    • The $ value of the deal - as someone said, it's the best on offer having had all of the big names, from a small selection of names, in the room placing deals
    • The deal isn't YET done... and I think the market also sees that. There's a risk is does not complete

I sold none today. Got my 500k, and I'll sit on them for a year or two. I'm happy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.