FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Live investor briefing, page-46

1. 2,456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1055
    Good summaries and thoughts above, and to be fair, I'm probably about to add little to the foray here, but I will anyway.

In my view, great deal:
    • Biggest player out there in lithium
    • There is likely no other way to get into production, and therefore revenue, than teaming up with a Chinese company that is desperate for more lithium, and has skin in the game
    • We all know there's more lithium not yet drilled and included in the resource... you could say that this is a freebie for GF. You could instead say that this will immediately add additional value, and therefore both LithCo and FFX (with it's 20% share) will rise further
    • And there's many more!

Downsides - I wouldn't call them downsides, more 'risks to achieving higher value'
    • Africa.... we all know that
    • The $ value of the deal - as someone said, it's the best on offer having had all of the big names, from a small selection of names, in the room placing deals
    • The deal isn't YET done... and I think the market also sees that. There's a risk is does not complete

I sold none today. Got my 500k, and I'll sit on them for a year or two. I'm happy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.