NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Got to love the market! 2 days ago NWE was sitting at 2.5c... in...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2558
    Got to love the market! 2 days ago NWE was sitting at 2.5c... in drift mode... and I wrote that soon we will creep up over 3c.. well here we are 2 days later and up over 20%. I'm surprised it moved this quickly but hey, that's the market - hard to predict. And the volume is looking great too... people want in... and for most of us here, we all know why.

So today's 50m+ shares traded looks to be the highest volume in over 3 months. Funny... for most of Dec NWE only broke 20m traded... twice... and was regularly sitting at 2.1c... the unloved duckling. Now buyers are scrambling for stock at 3c, circa 43% higher than a month ago, when they could have stocked up at bargain prices only weeks earlier.... funny market isn't it.

If anything this just proves to most of us investors that don't day-trade (which is me), to hold and sit tight, back your conviction and don't get too caught up in the day to day movement. Perhaps even buy on weaknesses if you are super confident in the macro and micro thematics.

Also, was just looking at MIN's holding update from yesterday. So they have been diluted down due to the options conversion... currently sitting at 18.78%. Let's assume all remaining options are exercised... that'll drop MINs holding down to 17.48% (note, MIN don't hold any options themselves).

As has happened in the past when MIN was diluted, I expect MIN to buy on market to bring their blocking stake back to ~19.88%. That's another ~148m shares they need to buy on market... which is likely to happen once all options are exercised post 24th Jan. That much buying when so little shares are on offer will only mean one thing for the SP. Did someone say 5c+?

Unless... MIN simply wait for the flow test results in Feb and assuming it's fireworks.... make the final move on NWE.

50/50 in my mind.

Very happy to sit and watch this play out.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.