CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,959 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 923
    OK.
    So do we need to ring Kemalni again for the money to build the infrastructure pipeline that Rex Conner had drawn up and the Liberals and the Nationals torpedoed screaming about the cost of this infrastructure project and yet have just put this Nation into unfathomable debt.
    Same as the NBN infrastructure which was destroyed by Turnbull.
    Don't get me wrong .... I support these major infrastructure projects that give us the best outcome for our society.
    Drives me insane to put up with unreliable NBN ... especially when I want to read hotcopper comments and have no service.
    A linking pipeline which collects gas from our major basins and delivers it to the manufacturing and domestic centres is a great idea IMHO.
    To add to this the potential to generate hydrogen, urea and other necessary products and turn them into major income sources for Australia from the world has my full support.
    I am absolutely furious at the incompetence of our recent political leadership(from Hawke on) that has destroyed our manufacturing and scientific base that was established by the post WW2 governments who understood that we are an Island and we need to be independently able to produce everything for ourselves because if a War happens we are at the mercy of other countries.
    This article is an indication that there is a reevaluation of our strategic needs.
    About time IMHO.
    NWE is growing, arguably at a very fortuitous time in history, when the need for Gas is, IMHO, on a global scale about to skyrocket.
    I am so pleased that I have held onto my shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.