NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Ann: Live Investor Webinar - Tuesday 7 December, page-51

1. 1,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1359
    Sure does @barneydigs.
    This is from consultancy company Rystad Energy, back in September.
    "Following significant cutbacks in industry spending during 2020 which saw only West Erregulla3 well studded during the year. Rystad Energy currently estimate that 21 wells are planned to be drilled in the coming years in the PB. This is a notable increase in anticipated drilling activity when compared to historical records which show that 18 exploration & appraisal wells were spudded between 2014 to 2020"
    The PERTH BASIN is emerging as Australia's new energy powerhouse, but what does all this drilling activity mean. We have already seen how competitive it is to book a rig and with what's to come as barneydigs says a third rig is required.
    with all this competition for rigs and markets and the anticipated major suppy of gas coming, it might get real competitive to get to market first. I think we are seeing that with some of the aggressive planning being announced.
    Probable that all this activity will create a lot of pressure for all involved, in particular JV'S with regard to funding, you would not want to to be caught out when all the gears are in motion.
    This pressure will result in a scramble for funding, CR'S will come and I believe earlier
    than expected by the juniors. If you are lagging then comes more pressure an possible TO'S.
    Simply the PB has already had major discoveries and it is in no doubt now that there is more to come. The gas shortage predicted might just turn out to be a gas oversupply at some point in the next 2-4 years. Meaning getting your product to market quickly as possible will present many advantages. $$$
    I think without a doubt the race to gas and market is on. Going to be exciting times for PB and also for NWE because which ever way it goes it is going to be win,win for SH'S .
    All imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.