LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Ann: LiveTiles 1HFY22 Investor Presentation, page-104

1. 582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 323
    Pleasantly surprised to see some spirited buying here the past week. We're getting closer to a golden cross of 50 SMA and 200 SMA. Would be good to see some consolidation around these levels first as there are a lot of stale holders. You could consider me a stale holder and I'm not afraid to say it having held since mid 2019 with an average buy in around 20c.

I am not selling though and am watching the next couple of quarters closely. The last half year results were the best the company have ever posted. Yes there were some accounting tricks in there and if you're wondering what they are I suggest watching the video @Maccap1986 shared above. But the company is (after all these years) starting to reach scale and that's very important. It has come a long way. From $5m revenues off $25m costs in the half ended 31 Dec 2018 to over $25m revenues and less than $25m costs in the most recent half.

If I could give our founders Karl and PNB a message it would be to please keep your discipline around cost burn and reel in client retention back above 90%. Don't compromise on what's been achieved the past 12 months. Delivery along these lines quarter after quarter will see share price returns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.