ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 907 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    And then he burned a lot of it in legal fights with his brother that we all paid for.
    And then he took out $1m (same as his "partner") every single year, for what exactly? Adding value/MC to the company. Clearly not.
    Was fighting it for a long time but now have to agree. If it looks like a lemon it probably is one. Do not want to be trapped with them and unable to trade to have to find out whether my initial gut feeling (probably 20% chance) was right. Very disappointed in management (well, they don't even have a board anymore and the chap/chair from Melbourne uni should check with his ethics/legal uni team in terms of what he has been doing at LVT) and of course, also dissappointed with myself.... I am really surprised to see people buying shares at 3c (or any price). Are they hoping to be able to vote the proposal down? Anyone selling today would have voted it down in any case and possibly also for a second strike? So no more votes against management than what was there before?

Last edited by avinvest: 02/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.