LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Shareholders have not quite got what they want. salaries and...

1. 2,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 315
    Shareholders have not quite got what they want. salaries and expenses still continue unabated. Peter replaced with new CEO. Karl is and EXECUTIVE director so still pulling in his monthly stipend!
    Maybe the new guy will drive sales, but that takes time.
    And Karl, well he has been ‘swanning around’ for the last few years, trying out his next thought bubble. For example, what happened to the strategic alliance with Linus? I don’t think we heard about it beyond the first announcement.
    And what about the Canadian software minnow which had substantially developed a system using AI to write minutes on business meetings. AI was to understand the conversations then progressively develop summaries if the discussions. This was announced about 4 years ago. Peter was across this one. After the initial announcement, did we hear more of this? Nah!
    So has the leopard changed its spots? I leave it to Mr. Market to show us what he thinks.
    More blood needs to be spilled before the SP recovers. Also, LVT is still in play for a real change in control. Not a ‘Claytons’ change, if some remember the drink from the 1970s.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.