LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Ann: LiveTiles Operational Review update, page-6

1. 2,934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1104
    Probably one of the best updates I have seen from the company; perhaps my judgement is clouded by the $6.5m savings number quoted (which involves reducing headcount by 32 and some senior people gone, so on the surface does not look like a token gesture), but I've not seen something like this laid out in so much detail without the glossy powerpoint presos they normally churn out.

Also it seems like they are being realistic in terms of what they can do with so much change happening in the firm as well as recognising (perhaps surprised) by the pushback from shareholders of their delisting proposal.

Again, it may just be me looking through rose coloured glasses, but this announcement certainly seems like from a different mgmt team.....perhaps some consultants, but again, consultants would have pulled together a glossy presentation and this is far from it.....yet says so much more.

Just looked over at the BTH release this morning (their 4C) and it indicates that mgmt have not engaged with them on the offer......given this release, I hope mgmt tell them to go fly at kite (at least at 7c) and push ahead with these plans because if they can keep the lights on (i.e. have the cash), and have the product they claim they have, this is worth multiples more than 7c

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.