LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Ann: LiveTiles partners with New York government, page-8

1. 3,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Sci

I'm with you on this one: A terrific bit of news! I've been following the NY State's initiatives for creating employent and building industry as I'm following another company whose major partner is from NY, and they won an award there and financial backing from the good Governor. He doesn't give out his kitty to any tech start-up, so LVT's success here speaks volumes about their potential in the US (Dpt defence and public sector).

Now that they have Cuomo onboard (and some of his money), it will assist speed US developments, and since they expecting strong revenue growth in Nth America and mentioned the Dpt Defence and public sector, I can see why Cuomo wants them in town.

Anyway, it's not as if they havn't already entered the US market already. Some of their contracts so far include 6th Street Consulting, the 2013 Microsoft Partner of the Year Winner, and Synnex, a Fortune 500 worth over 13B, and many others. Obviously it's these jobs that have scored them a spot in the new NY tech hub besides what hey may be enrolling in soon. And their new partner in crime N3 is not too shabby either: N3 Wins 5th Place in the Association for Corporate Growth’s Fast 40 List for three years in a row. (N3 fast).

Anyway, lets hope it's not too long before we some fruition from this announcment. A US defence or public sector contract would be nice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.