ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

re: Ann: LJCI Note Completed and Converting L... I agree...

1. 6,284 Posts.
    re: Ann: LJCI Note Completed and Converting L... I agree paz

A.I.M. listing E.C.T. at a time when it is close to the perfect wave would really put a rocket under the sp.

( although past sentiment is the last thing punters look at when the sp is running with the bulls )

However, without the 'past' factor associated with this stock, the past 2 months of 'taken and held' hard yards, the sp has experienced, would be more like 2.4c imo.

A fresh market place for the listed shares of an internationally viable tech would return fair value.

Australian punter sentiment for ESI is sullied by retired closet skeletons. Not everyone would be aware of the director transformation.

ESI shares are sorta like buying a pre owned M3 Beemer that the last owners had gassed themselves in.

The smell of death takes for ever to go away, no matter how good the engineering, performance and technology.

As was once posted on another melodramatic stock (now AIM listed), ''once a cat has burnt itself on a hot stove, it never goes near it again,, hot or cold''.

ECT is a company that,,,, if it were to list now on the ASX let alone AIM,,,without a past,, with what it's got,, in the current Pollie head banging C climate,would have a market cap many many times the current numbers.

So why not list it fresh on AIM for at least a percentage increase in buyer appeal ?

I think they are all too busy to give it a second thought atm.

It would be a good medium to be exposed too though imo also paz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.515K 504.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13357839 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11826592 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.