LKE 5.00% 3.8¢ lake resources n.l.

Ann: LKE Bell Potter Unearthed Conference 070223, page-24

1. 1,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 375
    In my opinion, none of the new additions to Lake's management team have any interest or dedication towards the company Lake, they know little about lithium, and they are all there for one reason: wealth transfer, shareholders money to management. It's so blatantly obvious. Steve and Stu and a few others from the early days have taken their golden parachute with them, and with each passing day they are a little further away from liability and legal problems. The current management has done nothing for the shareholders except entertain the base with useless information or old recycled releases. In my opinion Steve's departure was well planned, Stu knows everything and the big man is also leaving the company. The new management has a mission that is not pretty: to prolong the life of a failing company and make as much money as possible in return. There is no factual data that any of what they have previously touted will be accomplished. As for the shareholders and potential new investors in the project, they should be very careful with their investments. If Lake is to move into production, it is imperative to ensure that the future $1 billion investment in building a mega-plant is a viable and economically sound plan. Lake has shown in the past, in my opinion, that what they publish cannot be trusted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 3.8¢ $230.1K 5.879M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 4289511 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 160348 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.